SFDSC Refund Policy
- All Youth and Adult players are entitled to a full refund, minus a $25.oo administrative fee – should they withdraw before the start of the season.
- Once the season has begun refunds will be issued only due to an injury, and with a note from a certified doctor.
- If the player withdraws due to injury within the first 15 days of the season they will receive a 75% refund.
- If a player withdraws due to injury after 15 days but before the halfway mark they will receive a 50% refund.
- There are no refunds after the halfway mark of the season.
- If a player tries out for an ERSL team and does not make the team and there is no house league team available for them to join, then they will receive a full refund minus the $25.oo admin fee.
Amended February 19 2018 SFDSC
Here is a copy of the player waivers that are agreed to through the online registration process.
Inclement Weather Guidelines: For a copy of the clubs Inclement Weather Guidelines, click this link SFDSC Guidelines for Coaches for inclement weather.
As per Ontario Soccer Policy regarding Transgender Players (section 5 Registration, definition 1.93 dated
January 19, 2018) the following operational procedure will apply:
Transgender Players- shall mean a player can participate in the gender team in which they identify, and
confirmation sufficient for guaranteeing access shall be satisfied by documentation or evidence that
shows the stated gender is sincerely held, and part of a person’s core identity.